@Mancave @TMD

Look 236 - God's plan, God's plan...♫

17:19:00Unknown

Hair: BURLEY - Wang (Club Taketomi - Join)
Jacket: etham - Vin Sleeveless Jacket - @TMD
Boots: RKKN. - Hooligan Combat Pants - Black @Mancave
Boots: RKKN. - Hooligan Combat Boots Black @Mancave
Moto: MotoDesign - Dominator - EVO

(-_-)

"Yeah they wishin' and wishin' and wishin' and wishin'
They wishin' on me, yuh
I been movin' calm, don't start no trouble with me
Tryna keep it peaceful is a struggle for me
Don't pull up at 6 am to cuddle with me
You know how I like it when you lovin' on me
I don't wanna die for them to miss me
Guess I see the things that they wishin' on me
Hope I got some brothers that outlive me
They gon' tell the story, shit was different with me
God's plan, God's plan
I hold back, sometimes I won't, yuh
I feel good, sometimes I don't, ay, don't
I finessed down Weston Road, ay, 'nessed
Might go down a G. O. D. , yeah, wait
I go hard on Southside G, yuh, wait
I make sure that north-side eat
And still
Bad things
It's a lot of bad things
That they wishin' and wishin' and wishin' and wishin'
They wishin' on me
Bad things
It's a lot of bad things
That they wishin' and wishin' and wishin' and wishin'
They wishin' on me
Yuh, ay, ay...♫

You Might Also Like

0 comentários

Popular Posts

Flickr Images

Formulário de contato