@Acess Event @Pacagaia Original

Look 244 - King of New York, lookin' for the Queen...♫

15:55:00Unknown

Pull Over: [Gild] - Jerky pull over @Equal10
Tattoo: Letis Tattoo :: Machli :: SS18003 ::
Choker: Pacagaia Original - Glau Choker
Bracelet: [VEX] - Rockstar Bracelet @Acess Event
Pose: Kokoro Poses - Peter

(-_-)

"It's fuckin' TR3YWAY!
King of New York, lookin' for the Queen
Uh, you got the right one
L-let these, l-let these b-b-bitches know, nigga
Queens, Brooklyn, brr, ah!
Murda on the beat so it's not nice!
Pussy got that wet, wet, got that drip, drip
Got that super soaker, hit that, she a Fefe
Her name Keke, she eat my dick like it's free, free
I don't even know, like, why I did that
I don't even know, like, why I hit that
All I know is that I just can't wife that
Talk to her nice so she won't fight back
Turn around and hit it from the back, back, back
Bend her down then I make it clap, clap, clap
I don't really want no friends
I don't really want no friends, no
Draco got that kick-back
When I blow that, they all do track
They don't shoot back, one shot, close range, red dot
Head tight, yeah, I did that, yeah, I live that
Call an Uber with my shooter
With a Ruger, we gon' do ya
Niggas say they killing people, but I really fuckin' do it..."♫


You Might Also Like

0 comentários

Popular Posts

Flickr Images

Formulário de contato