@HipsterMen’sEvent Burley

Look 246 - I don't know what I would do without y'all...♫

17:59:00Unknown

Hair: BURLEY - Felix (Club Taketomi - Join)
Jacket: etham - Dylan Jacket - @FaMESHed
Pose: Kokoro Poses - Asuma 1 - Exclusive Fatpack @HipsterMen’sEvent
Backdrop: FOXCITY. - Photo Booth - Out of Luck 

(-_-)

"I'm on that good kush and alcohol
I got some down bitches I can call
I don't know what I would do without y'all
I'mma ball 'til the day I fall
Ball, ball, ball, ball
Long as my bitches (yeah, yeah)
I could give a fuck about no hater, long as my bitches love me
(Yeah, yeah)
I could give a fuck about no nigga, long as my bitches love me
Pussy-ass niggas stop hatin'
Lil' Tunechi got that fire
And these hoes love me like Satan
Fuck with me and get bodied
And all she eat is dick
She on a strict diet
That's my baby
With no makeup she a ten
And she the best with head
Even better than Corinne
She don't want money
She want the time we could spend
She said: 'Cause I really need somebody
So tell me you're that somebody
And girl, I fuck who I want
And fuck who I don't
Got that A1 credit
At that Filet Mignon
She say: I never wanna you make you mad
I just wanna make you proud
I say: Baby, just make me cum
Then don't make a sound..."♫

You Might Also Like

0 comentários

Popular Posts

Flickr Images

Formulário de contato