@Ross featured

Look 138 - Cause you, you, you, you and me could move a mountain...♫

13:06:00Unknown

Look Kevin
Cap:  SEMLLER - CAP 4 BALLPARK YOUTH GACHA
Shirt: [Gild] - stand collar - pullover shirt_blue
Tattoo: { Speakeasy } - Sail Away Tattoo 

Look Laine
Hair:  TRUTH HAIR - Austen
Tattoo: { Speakeasy } Shelter Tattoo
 Ring and Nails: **RE** - Elektra Nails & Rings Set 1.2
Shorts: :PC: - Elisa Shorts
Pose: Reel Poses - Sweetie @Ross

(-_-)

"Nine times out of ten, I'm in my feelings
But ten times out of nine, I'm only human
Tell me, what did I do wrong?
Feel like that question has been posed
I'm movin' on
I'll always be committed, I been focused
I always paid attention, been devoted
Tell me, what did I do wrong?
Oh, already asked that, my bad
But you my lifeline, think you tryna kill me?
If I wasn't me, would you still feel me?
Like on my worst day? Or am I not thirsty, enough?
I don't care about the lights or the beams
Spend my life in the dark for the sake of you and me
Only way to go is up, them old bitches so wack
I'm so tough, wassup?
Cause you, you, you, you and me could move a mountain
You, you, you, you and me could calm a war down
You, you, you, you and me could make it rain now
You, you, you, you and me would stop this love drought
You and me would stop this love drought..."♫

You Might Also Like

0 comentários

Popular Posts

Flickr Images

Formulário de contato