.ARISE. @MenOnlyMonthly

Look 111 - Whoa, whoa, I'm radioactive, radioactive...♫

10:06:00Unknown

Hairbase: YUTH: - REESE HAIR "BLK" UNISEX
Tattoo Face: .ARISE - War Stripes (single)  @MenOnlyMonthly
Jacket: :PC: - Mick Leather Jacket 
Pants: <kalback> - Original Jeans M2 Ripped_Blue
Boots: :PC: - Military Boots



(-_-)

"I raise my flag, dye my clothes
It's a revolution I suppose
We're painted red
To fit right in, whoa
I'm breaking in, and shaping up
Then checking out on the prison bus
This is it, the apocalypse, whoa
I'm waking up, I feel it in my bones
Enough to make my systems blow
Welcome to the new age, to the new age
Welcome to the new age, to the new age
Whoa, whoa, I'm radioactive, radioactive
Whoa, whoa, I'm radioactive, radioactive..."♫

You Might Also Like

0 comentários

Popular Posts

Flickr Images

Formulário de contato