!NFINITY @MenOnlyMonthly

Look 161 - I'm gonna luv u better...♫

11:27:00Unknown

Hair: Y-U: - JASON "BLK" MENS  @MOM  Open 20th
Tattoo: DAPPA - Bison Tattoo. @MOM  Open 20th
Necklace: !NFINITY - Sharktooth Necklace @MOM  Open 20th
Boxer: +BeBop+ - Boxer KENNY Camo Green @MOM  Open 20th
Pose: grafica - gorwedd @MOM  Open 20th

(-_-)

"This is hard to say, I wanna make sure 
I go about this in the right way
Cause lately I been busy alot
And I know you don't feel appreciated and what not
I use to tell you that your hair look fly
Kiss you slow and stare in your eyes
Now I talk real foul and slick
Every other sentence is you make me sick
Back in the days I was your number one pick
Now your heart's half broken and that's hard to fix
I had to dig deep inside myself
Cause I can't see you bouncin with somebody else
It's a long journey back to the place we was
When I was too embarassed to admit I was in love
And you was a good girl that wouldn't give it up
I can't let her self destruct, uh uh..."♫

You Might Also Like

0 comentários

Popular Posts

Flickr Images

Formulário de contato