@N21 featured

Look 106 - I don't want to be buried in a Pet Cemetery...♫

11:46:00Unknown

Hair: lock&tuft - hawk @N21
Hairbase: YUTH:  - LOGAN UNISEX
Pants: [R3] - Ryeon Rolled Sweatpants [V2]
Face Tattoo: [R3] - Dirty Faces [Catwa]
Tattoo Body : Letis Tattoo - Mafioso + Lidrium
Pose: Kokoro Poses - Earth's Day

(-_-)

"Under the arc of a weather stain boards
Ancient goblins, and warlords
Come out of the ground, not making a sound
The smell of death is all around
In the night when the cold wind blows
No one cares, nobody knows
I don't want to be buried in a Pet Cemetery
I don't want to live my life again
I don't want to be buried in a Pet Cemetery
I don't want to live my life again
Follow Victor to the sacred place
This ain't a dream, I can't escape
Molars and fangs, the clicking of bones
Spirits moaning among the tombstones
In the night, when the moon is bright
Someone cries, something ain't right..."♫

You Might Also Like

0 comentários

Popular Posts

Flickr Images

Formulário de contato