@SignatureEvent featured

Look 89 - I will love you till the end of time...♫

16:28:00Unknown

Kevin
Hairbase: YUTH:  - LOGAN UNISEX
Face Tattoo: ::White Queen :: - YOU&ME TATTOO
Jacket: -NU- - Wind Jacket  @SignatureEvent

Laine
Jacket: :PC: - Mih Puffer Jacket&Shirt
Face Tattoo: ::White Queen :: - YOU&ME TATTOO
Background: RAMA - #selfie_RAMA Blogger Stock
(-_-)

Blue jeans
White shirt
Walked into the room
You know you made my eyes burn
It was like, James Dean, for sure
You're so fresh to death and sick as ca-cancer
You were sorta punk rock, I grew up on hip hop
But you fit me better than my favourite sweater
And I know
That love is mean, and love hurts
But I still remember that day
We met in december, oh, baby!
I will love you till the end of time
I would wait a million of years
Promise you'll remember that you're mine
Baby can you see through the tears?
Love you more, than those bitches before
Say you'll remember
Oh baby, say you'll remember
I will love you until the end of time

You Might Also Like

0 comentários

Popular Posts

Flickr Images

Formulário de contato