featured ILLI

Look 88 - Is this love that I'm feelling'?♫

09:24:00Unknown


T-Shirt: :PC: - Jason T-Shirt 
Pants: .:villena:. - tucked up jeans in bright blue 
Cat: Jian - Munchkin Kittens 10. Black Companion 2
Sandals: ..::ILLI::..  - Hugo Sandals
Background: RAMA - #selfie_RAMA Graffiti Garage

(-_-)

"Is this love, is this love, is this love
Is this love that I'm feelling'?
Is this love, is this love, is this love
Is this love that I'm feeling'?
I wanna know, wanna know, wanna know now
I got to know, got to know, got to know now
I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I'm willing and able
So I throw my cards on your table
I wanna love you, I wanna love and treat, love and treat you right
I wanna love you every day and every night
We'll be together yeah, with a roof right over our heads
We'll share the shelter yeah, oh yeah, of my single bed
We'll share the same room yeah, but jah provides the bread..."♫

You Might Also Like

0 comentários

Popular Posts

Flickr Images

Formulário de contato