@Mancave ExalteD

Look 204 - I wanna be your first string...♫

05:59:00Unknown

Hair: lock&tuft - denver @ManCave
Shirt: ExalteD - Shirt {Signature & Belleza} Blue Flannel @ManCave
Pants: ExalteD - Joggerz {Signature & Belleza} Black @ManCave

(-_-)

"You so dope, but no overdose
I'm so stoked, I need toast
We do the most
I'm in the Ghost
Like I'm whipping a boat
I got a reputation, girl
That don't precede me
I'm a call away whenever you need me (yeah)
I'm in a G5 (yeah)
Come to the A side (yeah)
I got a bad boy persona
That's what they like (what they like)
You love it, I love it, too
'Cause you my type (you my type)
You hold me down and I protect you with my life
I don't wanna touch you
I don't wanna be
Just another ex love you don't wanna see
I don't wanna miss you
Like the other girls do
I don't wanna hurt you
I just wanna be
Drinking on a beach with you all over me
I know what they all say
But I ain't tryna play
I wanna be your end game
I wanna be your first string
I wanna be your A-Team
I wanna be your end game, end game..."♫

You Might Also Like

0 comentários

Popular Posts

Flickr Images

Formulário de contato