@Mancave @MenOnlyMonthly

Look 200 - naega jom ssukseureopjanni...♫

11:25:00Unknown

Cardigan: etham - Leo Long Cardigan  @MoM
Necklace: [VEX] - Messiah Necklace @Mancave
Pose: Kokoro Poses - Kim

(-_-)

"A little bit of black with a little bit of pink
But ain’t none little about this
Been living it big
Your crib could fit in my crib
Pretty as shhh
Don’t gotta say it no more
Look at my face and they know
They’ve seen it before
Oh, made it to Vogue
Put the pop back in pop at the top (ya)
What we rock they all rock, had to stop (nananana)
Have to shop, keep the swagger on five mil
We the only gang to run the game in high heels
joyonghi salgo shipeunde
dareun yeojaaedeulcheoreom
eommaneun wae nal ireoke naanwaseo
nae salmeul pigonhage haneunji
I’m so hot nan neomu yeppeoyo
I’m so fine nan neomu maeryeok isseo
I’m so cool nan neomu meotjeo
I’m so so so hot hot..."♫

You Might Also Like

0 comentários

Popular Posts

Flickr Images

Formulário de contato