@Mancave @TMD

Look 194 - I've been waiting for all my...♫

18:16:00Unknown

Hair: lock&tuft - godric + sparse facial @ManCave OPEN 9TH
Jacket: [VEX] - Tracksuit Jacket @TMD
Pants: [VEX] - Tracksuit Pants @TMD

(-_-)

"Yo, I just started my sentence like a capital letter
Got bars for years, I hope you send me a letter
Know she'll never be queen
So now she got a vendetta
I ain't talkin' 'bout David
When I say I'ma Guetta
Twenty mil' on my off, season of course
Twenty million
When you ain't put out no album or tours
Yes, bitch, I'm me
Pretty N-I-C
You get it? Icy
But my name is spelled N-I-C
I feel like we going under
Take me down
I can't help but wonder
You got everything I want and
If you keep on talking
I'ma put it where you want it
Keep up, ain't no need to slow it down
We could get it poppin'
You could love me, love me downtown
You got everything I want now
Let me fill your fantasies
And give you what you dream 'bout..."♫

You Might Also Like

0 comentários

Popular Posts

Flickr Images

Formulário de contato