@Mancave @ROMP

Look 158 - And you are unforgettable...♫

20:28:00Unknown


Hair: *barberyumyum* - S04 @uber
Necklace: [VEX] - Obsidian Necklace 12inch  @Mancave
Bracelet: [VEX] - Obsidian Bracelet @Mancave
Shirt+Ties: TABOU. - Romeo Shirt+ ties- @ROMP
Boxer: TABOU. - Romeo Boxer- Black  @ROMP
Pose: Kokoro Poses - Excited #1 (Bento Pose)

(-_-)

"You ain't enough for me
Too much for you alone
Baby, go and grab some bad bitches, bring 'em home
Know the jet's on me
I'ma curve my best for you, you know
So pick up that dress for me
Leave the rest on
Too much convo for 24 hours
When you stand next to 24 karats
She left her man at home
She don't love him no more
I want your mind and your body
Don't mind nobody
So, you don't ever hurt nobody
Baby girl, work your body, work your body
And you are unforgettable
I need to get you alone
Now you wanna choose
Just pop the bubbly in the 'cuzi
Why not?
Oh, like we in a hurry
No, no, I won't tell nobody
You're on your level too
Tryna do what lovers do..."♫


You Might Also Like

0 comentários

Popular Posts

Flickr Images

Formulário de contato