! Anbee ! Adri's King

Look 115 - Sweatin' till my clothes come off...♫

16:23:00Unknown

Look Kevin
Hair: [taketomi] - Kris - Blacks 
Tattoo Body : Letis Tattoo - Mafioso + Lidrium
Pants: Legal Insanity - Julian blue jeans

Look Laine
Hair: :AK:: - Hair Ponytail
Pose: ! Anbee ! - #79 - My Love Selfie 


(-_-)

"Ah, heat is up
So ladies, fellas, drop your cups
Bodies packed, front to back
Now move your ass, I like that
Tight hip huggers, low for sure
Shake a little somethin' on the floor
I need that, uh, to get me off
Sweatin' till my clothes come off
Let's get open, cause a commotion
Still goin', eight in the mornin'
There's no stoppin', we keep it poppin'
Hot rockin', everyone's talkin'
Give all you got (give it to me) , just hit the spot
Gonna get my girls, get your boys
Gonna make some noise
Rowdy, gonna get a little unruly
Get it fired up in a hurry
Wanna get dirty, it's about time that I came to start the party..."♫

You Might Also Like

0 comentários

Popular Posts

Flickr Images

Formulário de contato