! Anbee ! @TMD

Look 113 - Yeah, You don't know my mind...♫

08:54:00Unknown

Look Laine
Hair: Eaters Coma - HAIR 54 
Tattoo: TAOX - TaTToo Appliers Only Kiss This
Ring and Nails: **RE** - Elektra Nails & Rings Set 1.2
Tank: :PC: - Let's Go Harness Tank
Shorts: :PC: - Elisa Shorts
Shoes:  :PC: - Lella Sneakers


Look Kevin
Cap:  SEMLLER - CAP 4 BALLPARK YOUTH GACHA @TMD
Tattoo Face: Mr Ronnie - tattoo face Danny
Jacket: NEWCLOVER - HOOD JACEKT LEATHER @TMD
Shorts: ::GB:: - Layered Saluel (Signature) Gray GACHA @TMD
Shoes: :PC: - Adriano Sneaker 
Backdrop: [Bad Unicorn] - B.A.D. Backdrop Group Gift
Pose: ! Anbee ! - Group Gift - 2017/May - Friends Skate Selfie


(-_-)

"Do you want this love of mine
The darkness helps to sort the shine
Do you want it, do you want it now
Do you want it all the time
But darkness helps us all to shine
Do you want it, do you want it now
Pick you up like a paperback with the
Track record of a maniac so I'm
Moving in and we unpack
It's the same as yesterday
Honey where to roll
Everything must go away
what do you say
Yeah, You don't know my mind
You don't know my kind
Dark necessities are part of my design
Tell the world that I'm Falling from the sky
Dark necessities are part of my design..."♫

You Might Also Like

0 comentários

Popular Posts

Flickr Images

Formulário de contato