@MenOnlyHunt @ShinyShabby

Look 101 - Trying to think of the right thing to say...♫

15:42:00Unknown

Hat: STRAY DOG - WIDE BRIM HAT FREE @MOH9
Tank: ..::ILLI::.. - Faux Tank - @TheDarknessMonthly
Tattoo: IDENTITY - Tattoo FREE @MOH9
Sarouel: [Gild] - Gather Sarouel pants olive @ShinyShabby
Pose: CHEZ MOI - Fishing Point 

(-_-)

"Hold on, hold on, fuck that. Fuck that shit
Hold on, I got to start this mothafuckin' record
over again, wait a minute. Fuck that shit
Still on this mothafuckin' record
I'ma play this mothafucka for y'all
Ayy, y'all get some more drinks goin' on
I'll sound a whole lot better
Listen, seeing you got ritualistic
Cleansin' my soul of addiction for now
'Cause I'm fallin' apart, yeah
Tension between us just like picket fences
You got issues that I won't mention for now
'Cause we're fallin' apart..."♫

You Might Also Like

0 comentários

Popular Posts

Flickr Images

Formulário de contato