@Cosmopolitan Catwa

Look 70 - Come on, let me at it tonight...♫

16:49:00Unknown

Hair: lock&tuft - moroko  @Cosmopolitan
Head: Catwa - Justin Male Mesh Head
Skin: Stray Dog - Kenichi CATWA PEARL
Sweater: Threeci - Sweater Broken Christmas
Pants: .:villena:. - tucked up jeans in gray 
Boots: ILLI  - Brad Work Boots

(-_-)

"I wanna live between your legs
Hear all the freaky things you said
I don't like what you're turning me into, into
Baby, you left me on the floor
Now I keep driving past your door
I don't know why you gotta be so cruel (I don't know why)
Now all I wanna do is get, get you back
(Wanna get you back, yeah, yeah, baby, get you back)
Cause girl you're still the best that I've ever had
A one, two, three, let's go..."♫

You Might Also Like

0 comentários

Popular Posts

Flickr Images

Formulário de contato